Personal Home Care
The homemaker/companion is a non- professional, trained to provide services in the home under the direct supervision of the Nursing Supervisor.
Homemaker/companion aide services shall include but are not limited to:
- Household budgeting and consumer education
- Marketing for and preparation of nutritious and appetizing meals.
- Routine housekeeping tasks to include washing dishes, cleaning bathrooms, bed linen change, laundry, dusts and vacuum the rooms used by the patient
- Observation and detailed feedback to the supervisor on the client’s behavior, mood and adjustment at home Emotional support, reading, letter writing
- Accompany into the Community and to all appointments
- Performs all client care as directed on the Plan of Care formulated by the Registered Nurse
Medicall Home Health Services, also provides home health aide services by appropriately qualified home health aides in accordance with a physician’s order and under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse or Therapist. Aides shall meet all requirements for competency and training required by federal and state regulations.
Home Maker Services.
Personal Home Care provides assistance to maintain your loved one’s health and well being by providing assistance with daily tasks.
Examples of daily tasks commonly performed by a homemaker are:
- Light housekeeping
- Pet care
- Meal prep
- Meal planning
- Appointment management
- Incidental transportation
- Dementia supervision
- Medication reminder
We take private pay and Medicaid insured patients directly through HMO insurance and DADs. Call and talk to our staff to see how we can assist you.